St. Andrews Church
|St. Andrews Church
|G064 + X201 + Z36 & H119 Image donated by Heather Smaellie
Top: Situated on Haw Lane and built in 1889, it is no longer used by the Church of England but has been utilized by a different denomination.
Upper Middle: Interior view of the church looking towards the altar.
Lower Middle: A
large group of men all wearing chef's hats and aprons.
Bottom: The wedding of Guide leader Gillian Spencer,
Guides and Brownies are providing a guard of honour.
The donor of image Heather
Smaellie is in the photo.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.