Aireborough Historical Society

St Andrews Church



Title
St Andrews Church
Date As Shown
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
R269
Comment
A view of St Andrews Church, now closed as Church of England and taken over by the "New Life" church.(November 2016)
N486

Undated: Ladies of the congregation probably dating around 1900 - 1910.

R221

Undated: A group of people who were members of the church congregation.

PU136

1921/22: St Andrews Church Lads Football Team, at the front, 2nd in from the right is Eric Witham.

Donated by Mr & Mrs Witham

PU137

Undated: These "Church Lads" played for the football team, at the back on the left is Harry Burke, on the right is Eric Witham, front right is ? Myers.

Donated by Mr & Mrs Witham

D955

1928: The church choir trip to Beachy Head, they were enjoying the sights from a charabanc.




 

Malcolm Barrie
Malcolm Barrie
Such fond memories as a young lad. The church choir. Churchyard Lads Brigade. Many friends past and present.
30 March 2018
Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories