Aireborough Historical Society

St. Andrews Church Choir 1955

St. Andrews Church Choir

Title
St. Andrews Church Choir
Date 1955
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
FB055 Donated by Howard German
Comment
Some of the boys and clergy have been named. In the back row on the left is Bob Cliffe (he had the newsagents business on Yeadon High Street), on the left of the front row is Keith Pearson.
Howard German is directly behind the clergyman on the left, next to Howard is Peter Thornbury?
The boy on the right of the front row is John Light.
The Vicar (left) is the Rev. Murgatroyd on his right is Dr Donald Coggan, Bishop of Bradford until 1956,
In 1961 he became the 101st Archbishop of Canterbury.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


search