St. Andrews Bible Class 1910
|St. Andrews Bible Class
The Vicar's bible class, St Andrew's Church.
The Vicar is the Rev. C.S. Forsyth, he is seated in the middle of the front row clasping a top hat.
He became Vicar of St Andrews in May 1903.
The building is no longer used by the Church of England but is the focus of a community church.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.