Park View Methodist Chapel Stained Glass Windows 1983
|Park View Methodist Chapel
|B171 + B172 & B173
Top: This chapel was situated on Dibb Lane and closed in 1983.
Above the Altar
were a trio of stained glass windows erected as a memorial, this one was on the
left facing south.
The wording is part of a dedication which was spread across
the 3 windows the entire message was:
"To the Glory of God and in Loving memory
of the boys of this Church and Sunday School who gave their lives in the Great
War 1914-1919. This window is given by John Albert Rhodes Micklefield House
Rawdon and Thompson Houlden Waite Warren House Yeadon".
Middle: Central stained glass memorial window.
Bottom: This memorial window was on the right.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.