1900s: Lancelot Routh and Sons were a firm of plasterers based in Football who
worked on many of the areas prominent buildings.
1908/10: Lancelot Routh and his team seated outside the new Yeadon and Guiseley
Secondary School, the company were paid £436. 10s for plastering the building.
The ceremonial first sod had been cut in October 1908, the foundation stone laid
on May 6th 1909.
Contractors for the building were Huby Brothers, the masons
cost £5,336.6s, the school opened in 1910.
The name of the school was changed to
Aireborough Grammar in 1937.