Church Institute 1979
This photograph was originally taken on a 35mm slide
and has been digitally transferred for us by John Hobson.
on Chapel Lane, the Institute was built on the site of the first Wesleyan
Methodist Chapel in Yeadon (1766).
This was demolished in 1894 and the Institute
erected, in 1984 it was converted into apartments.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.