Aireborough Historical Society

Chapel Hill

Chapel Hill School

Title
Chapel Hill School
Date 1824 - 1910
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
B398
Comment
This school was used from 1824 to 1910, it also housed a branch of the Yorkshire Penny Bank, open for an hour on Saturday evenings.
The building is now used as the Conservative Club.(August 2012)

E501

1935: Looking down Chapel Hill in the direction of the High Street, past  the old Wesleyan Methodist Chapel school rooms and other buildings.




 

wintwalk
wintwalk
If this is situated down High Street, turn left at Great Outdoors, and keep straight on, not going right with road, then this is now used by Yeadon Cons, ie Yeadon Constitutional Club.
29 April 2013
wintwalk
wintwalk
The building is now used as the YEADON CONSTITUTIONAL CLUB, commonly referred to as Yeadon Cons and therefore confused with the Conservative Club.
25 June 2013
Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories