|Central Methodist Church
||5th february 1938
D497 Donated by Brenda Mawson
I287 Donated by Angela luty
group of people called themselves the "Masqueraders", in the middle of the back
row are Maude and Gladdie Mawson.
2: The Primitive Methodist Chapel in Yeadon was renamed Central Methodist
Church in 1932. This group were called "The Masqueraders" and were probably
members of the church, the boy in the middle of the front row is Norman Alfred
He is the father in law of Angela Luty who donated this image, she told us
that Norman is now aged 91 and still alive (10th February 2015)
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.