Rawdon Littlemoor - 1903
This recreation ground was
created to commemorate the Coronation of King Edward V11 in 1902.
It is a triangle of land which was originally fenced with iron railings. To the left is Quaker Lane, Park Road is on the right and Harrogate Road runs left to right on the far side of the park. Looking across the park on the left hand side is the bell tower of Littlemoor School, the large building on the right is Harrogate Road Primitive Methodist Chapel. The chapel was demolished in the 1970s, the school is now converted into apartments. (October 2012).