Early 1920s: Now known as St Peter's School, at that time the
Headmaster was Mr Cockcroft. Renie Long is on the middle row, 5th from the left
with her hair on her shoulder.
She was born in September 1913 and lived at the
Nags Head public house on Town Street (where the old Post Office was).
Later, Renie moved to Grange Farm with her mother,
step-father and sister.
The school car park is now on the site of Grange Farm.
Renie's daughter Val Ryan donated the photo.