Aireborough Historical Society

L J Booth Mill 1964/66



Title
L J Booth Mill
Date 1964/66
Location Rawdon
Photo ID
H471     Photographer James Farrar, donated by his son David Farrar
Comment
This mill was originally built by the Thompson family around 1797 and was originally called Low Mill.
It was constructed on the Rawdon side of Red Beck so it is close to the Horsforth boundary.

 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


search