carriage and horses with top hatted coachman are waiting at the entrance to the
This house is situated on Cliffe Drive off Apperley Lane.
It was once the
home of Edmund Wilkinson Bell (1866-1914), he married Mary, the widow of Thomas
In 1930 part of the house was demolished making it smaller, W B Ives
of the Yeadon mill family lived there.
2: C1900: The site for this house was purchased by Henry Wilkinson Bell (1866 -
1914) from Nathaniel Briggs.
In the 1930s the property was reduced in size and
later became the home of W B Ives of the Manor and Leafield Mills family.
image was taken on a glass slide by E E Slater of Yeadon.