|FBA298 Donated by Ken & Jean Jones
are gathered for the opening of a new cricket pavilion, in the background is
part of the old Larkfield Mill.
By 1911 it was occupied by Storey, Evans &
Co with W B Cartwright & Co manufacturing patent medicines in the rear
section of the mill.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.