2016: Donated by Ruth Ashton Ward who supplied the following
"View of the renovated "potting shed"
from the Mansell & Hatcher Nursery, with the Baptist burial ground below it
in our garden in Cragg Wood.
The potting shed built around C1850s and built on
the footprint of the original Baptist Chapel that stood there from 1715 -
The Baptist burial ground also from 1715 and is now a grade 2 scheduled
ancient monument with around 19 tombs".