Co-op Slaughterhouse 1962
This was in the area known as "Calcutta", the fire station is now in this
Rawdon Co-op first had a butchery department around 1885.
An Act of 1958
on slaughterhouses made it clear that the slaughterhouse was not up to the
required standard, the Co-op Society decided it was not worthwhile to make improvements.
It was last used in January 1962.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.