Undated: This is the main entrance to the school on Harrogate Road,
the school house is to the left.
1960/75: A school class photo with Mr Cyril Elliot who was appointed
in 1959 as the first Headmaster of the new school.
Pupils were admitted from
September 1960, Mr Elliot remained as Headmaster until he retired in 1975.
Donated by Allan Clifford