Baptist Manse 1970
|A336 & A433
The Manse was built on Apperley Lane in 1792, the Baptist Chapel was at
this time on Micklefield Lane.
(Demolished in 1992, new houses are on the site,
the graveyard was leveled and grassed over, one gravestone was left with a
sundial from the second Chapel to be built on the site)
The Manse came with a
small pasture to enable the Minister to keep a cow, it is now a private
dwelling. (January 2013)
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.