The Baptist Chapel and graveyard were on Micklefield Lane.
closed in 1972 and was demolished in 1992, the site was then grassed over.
The monument on the left is inscribed:
"In Affectionate Remembrance of
Mary, wife of William Mitchell, wheel wright of Chapel Allerton, who died on
October 2nd 1884 in her ? year".
The middle grave is that of Isabelle, wife of
The headstone on the right is for Benjamin Penny and his wife
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.