Apperley Lane 1900
The building with shop premises is West View, it was built by a Mr Brayshaw for his daughters with living accommodation.
He was a woolen merchant with a shop on Boar Lane, Leeds, West View was built in the same style as the Leeds shop.
It was at a later time used as the local Conservative office and is now a private house.
The horse drawn van belongs to J Holroyd & Co, a dry cleaning business dealing with curtains, ladies and gents suits.
The cottages to the right are Denton Terrace, 4 houses built in 1835.
The house on the right has an elderly lady standing at the gate, a notice on the wall has "H Pratt, Joiner, Cabinetmaker and Undertaker"
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.