Offices of the Yorkshire Post and Yorkshire Evening Post at
the corner of Bond Street and Albion Street from 1931.
In 1976 the
business moved to a new print works on Wellington Street the site previously
occupied by Bean Ing Mill.
This was closed in 2013 and demolished, all that
remains is the tower giving the time and temperature.
Printing is now done at
Dinnington near Sheffield.
Donated by Henry Allinson