Aireborough Historical Society

Esholt Wesleyan Chapel



Title
Wesleyan Chapel
Date Undated
Location Esholt
Photo ID
I163
Comment
The chapel was built in 1847, the land and building materials were donated by Matthew Mitchell. The chapel closed in 1925, there being little enthusiasm for this type of worship in Esholt. Bradford Corporation bought the building for £150 in 1929 and it was later demolished.

 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


search