||Top: Main Street, on the right building works are taking place.
Bottom: On the left is the former Rectory of St Paul's Church, marked in the bottom left corner is the Church, in the centre is what was the Church School.
At the top is the Old Hall.
The Church, Rectory and school were built by William Rookes Crompton-Stansfield, the Church in 1839 as a private chapel for the Stansfield family.
It became the Parish Church in 1856, the school was erected in 1846.
There is no date for the construction of the Old Hall but it is the oldest building in the area.