Aireborough Historical Society

Bramhope Chapel




Title
Bramhope Chapel
Date Undated
Location Bramhope
Photo ID
T307
Comment

The Dyneley family moved to Bramhope Hall and built this Puritan Chapel in 1649, after the Restoration of King Charles 11 it became Church of England.

The chapel was in use until 1881/82 when it became too small for the growing population of Bramhope, St Giles Church was built in 1881 to replace it.

 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


memoriescalendar