1972: J. JL & C Peate Ltd
Jonathan Peate, with his brothers Joseph Long and Caleb built this mill on Otley Road (A65) in 1868.
It was later extended so half lay in Guiseley, half in Yeadon.
The car park is on the right.
Jonathan sold the mill, when it closed it was owned by West Riding Fabrics.
The building was demolished in 1987 and West Side Retail Park built on the site. Not in this view but to the right is Ghyll Royd, a small street of Edwardian Villas which were built for the senior employees of Nunroyd Mill.
When the retail park was proposed all the houses on Ghyll Royd which faced onto the mill car park were given a piece of the car park to form a garden.
A large wall separates the gardens from the retail park entrance/exit roads.