Aireborough Historical Society

Ings Lane 2015




Title
Ings Hotel
Date January 2015
Location Guiseley
Photo ID
S329
Comment

This was the second public house called the Ings to be built on Ings Lane, the original Ings was on a site to the left of the existing hotel in this view, in 1904 the licensee was R Medley.

It was demolished and the present hotel built around 1925.

Donated by Phil Walker

U279

January 2015: Ings Lane seen from the vicinity of the railway bridge.

The Ings public house is on the left.

Photographer Phil Walker




 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendar