Charles Busfield & Co Staff 1920
|Charles Busfield Staff
Staff of Making Up Department
Charles Busfield & Co of Albion Dyeworks which lay between Church Street and Union Street off Towngate.
Products included knitting wools and wool for rug making, the company was sold to Readicut and the dyeworks has since been demolished.
New housing is on the site.
This image is of Mr Joseph Hanson and the girls of the Making Up Department.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.