Yeadon Buildings and Manor
Documents relating to Yeadon Buildings & Manor which are held in the
Aireborough Historical Society Archive Room, Yeadon Town Hall
|Yeadon Buildings and Manor
||Rental housing and rate cards. 34 Fox Court (Royal British Legion) for Mrs. Nora
Smith. Tenancy offer form.
Rental card for Mrs. G.E. Cunningham. 32 Lane
Fox Court R.B.L.
R.B.L. Guidance sheet for tenants.
Farm, Dibb Lane. Maps showing location also site of Quaker burial ground (1st)
Low Hall Yeadon. Various publications - notes and Estate agent
Robinson & Gregory brochure 1981. Sale details.
Bill to Mr. J.W.
Barwick 15th November 1876 for various work carried out.
newspaper cuttings of sale of Low Hall 2005 / 2006 Marshall Family Tree and
connections to Low Hall.
Low Hall (memories of Leeds) war visit by
Letter from Mr. Pickard of Low Hall to Mr. Winfield
January 24th 1957 answering various enquireies.
Another letter to Mr.
Williams from M Cossold January 29th 1983 about family
Letter to Mr. Pickard from Ella D. Barwick 6/7/63
information about underground passage at Kirkstal Abbey.
concerning ghosts at Low Hall
Low Hall floor plan of 1981
Berwick family tree.
Low Hall Yeadon to Calverley connection from E.W.
Newspaper cutting of Temperance Hall fears for its
future Oct. 3rd 1986.
Various photo copies prints and letters from Stan
Stokoe to a gentleman named Dennis
Christmas card from Stan Stokoe to
Dennis Marion T.
Summary of West House and lands various owners from
Summary of various Mills, buildings, relating to Yeadon
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.