Aireborough Historical Society

St. Oswalds Church

Various Documents relating to St. Oswalds Church, Guiseley which are held in the Aireborough Historical Society Archive Room, Yeadon Town Hall.




Title
St. Oswalds Church


Location Guiseley



Guiseley Parish Church village fair held in Guiseley Town Hall 30th November, 1st & 2nd December 1910.
Guiseley Church Souvenir and Blotter
Church Sunday School class register 1950
History of the rectors of St. Oswalds from 1254
Commemoration of the 700th anniversary of the first Rector December 1254 to December 1954
History of Canon J.F.Howson
Various Parish Church programmes from 1909
Historical pageant programmes 1930 & 1931
Extracts from medieval churches of West Yorkshire
Old family coat of arms in St. Oswalds.
St. Oswalds players drama contest programme 1937-38
Account of corn tithes received at Parish Church 1722-1732
Church magazine July 1991
The licensing of a team vicar 21st September 1997
Golden Jubilee Service of thanksgiving June 1973
Festival of St. Oswald July 1976

Commemorative booklet of James Francis Howson Rector of Guiseley 1906-1934
List of Burials and Gravestones
 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


searchcalendar