St. Johns Parish Church
|Various Documents relating to St. John's Parish in Yeadon which are held in the
Aireborough Historical Society Archive Room within Yeadon Town Hall
|St. Johns Parish Church
||Parish Magazines 1924-1926-1973-1997
Parish Magazine 1912 death of Mr. J.
Information regarding the first burial Phebe daughter of William
& Elizabeth Muschamp. B 23rd June 1844. D Nov 20 1845. + further
Proposed Chapel of Ease at Yeadon in the 18th
Parish Church of St. John the Evangelist Yeadon
Messiah programme Sunday 2nd April 1967
News Letter April
25th Anniversary Christian Stewardship 4th Oct 1987
Times Vicars and Curates
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.