Aireborough Historical Society

St. Andrews Church

Various Documents relating to St. Andrews Church, Yeadon which are held in the  Aireborough Historical Society Archive Room, Yeadon Town Hall.



Title
St. Andrews Church


Location Yeadon


Comment Brief History of funding to build church (2 copies)

Parish Magazines December 1924 & May1937 + 1937 Year Book

Statement of Accounts 1894 (2)

Opening Service of St. Andrews Saturday Afternoon November 21st 1891

Parish Leaflets August 1941, January 1963 & March 1963.

Letter from Miss. E.C. Stansfield conveying the property free of all charge to 3 Trustees (Discovered in time capsule during alteration March 9th 1984

Newspaper cuttings
 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


search