||Reverse carries a halfpenny stamp, written message, addressed to Basil Jordan from Mother and Father.
In the center is the Town Hall, opened in 1880.
Top left, view of High Street from junction with Ivegate / Steep.Next, Yeadon Dam with Gill Lane to the right.
Center left is Nunroyd Park, the land was a gift from Jonathan Peate, opening to the public in 1907.
To the right is Yeadon Stoop stone at the junction of Harrogate Road and Warren House Lane.
Bottom left a group of people on Otley Chevin, next St John's church situated between Otley Road (A65) and Henshaw Lane.
Yeadon Fountain is on the right, erected to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria in 1897, it was placed at the junction of the High Street and the newly named Victoria Avenue.