In the center is Yeadon Town Hall, built by subscription ,opened in 1880.
Top left view of Yeadon High Street, the white building in the center is Yeadon Picture House, it opened on 3rd August 1925, it is now converted to the Aviator public house.
Top right, a similar view but closer to the cinema.
On the right edge Lucas's stores selling sweets and tobacco.
Bottom left is St Andrews church, Haw Lane, completed in 1889.
A 3 day bazaar was held in the Town Hall which raised £1,500 to help defray the cost of building the church.
It is no longer used by the Church of England but utilized by another religious concern.
Bottom left, view of the High Street from the junction with Silver Lane/Ivegate/Steep.
The Co-op building can be seen facing onto Town Hall Square.
A sign over the building on the right edge reads "Albion Printing Works"
The tower of the Town Hall can be seen above this row of shops.