Yeadon Methodist Church 1996
|Yeadon Methodist Church
||13th January 1996
|S53 + S54 + S55 & S57
Top: Methodist Church, looking across the grassed area which was part of the old
Wesleyan Methodist Burial Ground, now a car park.
This is the new entrance to
Upper Middle:Close up of an old date stone set into the new church wall, it is inscribed
"Primitive Methodist Chapel Bought 1856 Erected 1831".
The various Methodist
sects which had worshiped in Yeadon, Primitive, Wesleyan, New Connexion, all
eventually came together in 1932 to form the present Methodist Church.
Lower Middle: The new entrance to the church.
Bottom: An exterior view of the new entrance.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.