A Thornton Pickard Glass Plate camera with a set of 3 wooden
plate holders (with inlaid numbers 1/2" 3/4" and
5/6" ) .
Wooden mounted lens, extra lens and a dark cloth.
Inlaid on the
camera is a small plaque bearing the name of the supplier of the camera
"The Jeweller. Ina Houlden, 4 Ivegate, Yeadon".
The shop on Ivegate
is seen in image N322 which dates from 1907.