Aireborough Historical Society

South View School 1906

South View School Title
South View School
Date 1906
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
B263
Comment
Victorian stone-built school now demolished, the site has a new school on it and the name has been changed to Rufford Park School.
The land in the foreground would be built on in succeeding years and became Brooklands Crescent.

 

 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories