August 2016: The Robin Hood, recently refurbished and the original pub
name restored after a period when it had been called the Tut & Shive.
Photographer Joanne Coultas
1925: Robin Hood Hotel, Yeadon,
Football team outside the Robin Hood, they were the winners
of the Yeadon Celtic AFC workshop competition, names supplied on the reverse.
Donated by Angela & Christopher Luty