Milner & Firths shuttle works began in Bradford in 1866
then later they moved to Yeadon, initially they were located in a section of
Manor Mill then moved to a workshop which was situated behind the Robin Hood
In 1930 Duncan Yeadon and Rowland Marshall took the business and moved
part of the operation to Killinghall where the wooden section of the shuttles
They were then finished in Yeadon until 1958 when the works were
demolished for the layout of a new road addressed now as Wells Street.