Map of Yeadon 1847
|Map of Yeadon
can be seen that the population was mostly centered around Upper Yeadon where the
clusters of dwellings are concentrated.Union Mill (Waterside)is marked in the
upper right side, built in 1840.
The Henshaw Lane area is divided into Upper and
Lower Henshaw, St Johns Church is towards the bottom left corner, built in 1844,
3 years before the map was drawn.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.