Aireborough Historical Society

Kirk Lane 2016




Title
Kirk Lane
Date March 2016
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
V327
Comment

Housing built on the site of Leafield Mill, set into the wall is a stone from the mill with the name of the owner James Ives on it.

Photographer Joanne Coultas

V433

April 2016: Yeadon Hire Centre on Kirk Lane and at the corner with Walkers Row which leads to Swincar Avenue.

Photographer Joanne Coultas

X408

June 2016: This shop was once the Post Office, the sign was removed when renovations of the building began.

On the apex front is a carved shield with the legend "Erected AD 1897 JL"

Photographer Joanne Coultas

X409
X410
 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories