Aireborough Historical Society

Henshaw Lane Church of England School



Title
Henshaw Lane Church of England School
Date As Shown
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
E152
Comment
2nd August 1907: The school was built in 1847 as the Church School for St Johns (not in view to the left), when it closed there were 120 pupils who were transferred to South View school.
P228

Pre 1907: The Church of England School was situated towards the bottom of Henshaw Lane (now a car parts shop. December 2015), this photo of Standards 1 & 2 was taken prior to August 2nd 1907 when the school closed.

Pupils were transferred to South View School.




 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories