Aireborough Historical Society

Henshaw Lane 1900

Henshaw Lane Title
Henshaw Lane
Date 1900
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
A287
Comment
View of Henshaw Lane looking towards Otley Road (A65).
On the left is the Station public house, it was previously called the Malt Sack the name was changed when the railway line opened in 1895.
A sign on the wall advertises "W Whitaker & Co Celebrated Ales"
The building on the right edge is Denison's Farm
Two men stand in the road, the one on the left is holding out a piece of paper towards the camera.
Behind them the tallest building is the old Church of England School.

 

N434

Henshaw Lane seen from the junction with New Road, on the right is the old Church of England School.




 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendar