After 1997: This visit was to Scotland, 2 of the photos show members
enjoying an outdoor lunch. W476 shows the group waiting to go on board the
Royal Yacht Britannia.
The ship was built at John Brown's shipyard on Clydeside
1952-54, after serving the Royal family it was decommissioned in December 1997
and given a permanent berth at the Ocean Terminal, Leith, Edinburgh.
administered as a charity and is a major tourist attraction and event venue.