Aireborough Historical Society

Aireborough Grammar School Demolition 1992

Aireborough Grammar School Demolition 1992

Title
Aireborough Grammar School Demolition
Date 1992
Location Yeadon
Photo ID
X132
Comment
Front entrance of the school with an inscribed stone "Yeadon and Guiseley Secondary School", it was renamed in 1937.
 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories