Aireborough Historical Society

Low Mill Methodist Chapel



Title
Low Mill Methodist Chapel
Date Undated
Location Rawdon
Photo ID
E369
Comment
Located on Knott Lane and built in 1874 by William Grey, the then owner of Low Mill.
The chapel could only accommodate a small number of people, presumably it was built for the Grey family use.
In 1924 the Yeadon Wesleyan Circuit purchased the building for £200, it sold again in 1979 for £2,500 to be used as a private dwelling.

facebook comments:-

P326

Undated: Small Methodist Chapel located on Knott Lane, now a private house (January 2016).

P333

Undated: Located on Knott Lane, this former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel is now a private house (January 2016).

 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


memoriescalendar