Aireborough Historical Society

Littlemoor School

Rawdon Littlemoor School
Rawdon Littlemoor SchoolRawdon Littlemoor SchoolRawdon Littlemoor School
Title
Littlemoor School
Date Undated
Location Rawdon
Photo ID
EE009 + EE010 + EE011 + EE012
F487     Donated by Mrs Emsley of Greenside Farm, Yeadon
Comment
1: 2: 3: 4: The school opened in 1879 and was closed in 2005.
The building was converted into apartments with more units built behind.
 
5: A group of older school children.
 
W088

Undated: Class photo and name chart supplied by H Teale.

W089
 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories