Baptist Chapel 1916
|E080 & T13
Top: Interior view of the Baptist Chapel showing the organ and the pulpit.
Situated on Micklefield Lane it was built in 1892, the second chapel to be
erected on the site and the third in Rawdon the first chapel being in Cragg
The chapel closed in 1972 and became a derelict ruin until it was
demolished in 1992.
Bottom: A group of men and women outside the chapel, the man in the centre of the
front row was the Pastor.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.