John William who was Mr. Slater's blacksmith.
The forge was on Otley Road, Guiseley Library is built on the site.
He also worked for a Yeadon smith who had premises behind The Clothiers Inn.
We think the forge was run by a man called Dooley.
John William also worked at Murgatroyds Mill
Born Feb 9th 1897
Died Nov 19th 1978
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.