Aireborough Historical Society

Station Inn 2006

Station Inn

Title
Station Inn
Date March 2006
Location Guiseley
Photo ID
FB109 Photographer Joanne Coultas
Comment
The Station Inn is situated at the junction of Otley Road (A65) and Oxford Road which is to the right.
It was originally called the Fountain, the name was changed when the nearby railway station was built.
In 1904 the licensee was G H Hirst.
 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register   

 


searchcalendar