A group of Scouts seen in an outdoor location.
Donated by Alan Pickles
1931: This photo was sent by Harry Yeadon to Alan Pickles who
donated it to AHS.
It shows four Scouts at a camp, they are thought to belong
to the St Oswald's group.
Scout group in the garden of the old Rectory, Canon Howson
Rector of Guiseley is in the middle of the group.
Donated by Lynda Keith